I got my shit together and washed every. single. makeup. brush. I. own. today. That scores so many grown up points I deserve to watch cartoons in bed for four months or something, because usually I just wash the important brushes when I need them, now I just mangled through every single one I own, dirty from makeup or not, which easily takes an hour all together.
Here’s the smart thing though: Doing exactly that right before getting ready to go out. WITH WHAT TOOLS? In other words, todays makeup was done all without brushes! That’s one of the classic YouTube makeup challenges, isn’t it?
Foundation, concealer, cream blush and powder was applied with a Beauty Blender sponge (I usually do this so no problem), I swapped my regular brow powder for a pencil (scary but I survived), used a liquid liner for my top lids and applied shadow + highlighter to the lower lid with a cotton bud (oh the early teenage feels!!). It feels like I did quite well?
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation – Classic Beige (1)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Lipstick Queen Oxymoron Matte Gloss – Minor Crisis
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power – Diffused Light
- Sigma Beauty Brow Pencil – Dressed Up
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner – Ultra Black
- Urban Decay Electric Palette – Urban, Chaos
- Phee’s Makeup Tips Pressed Glow Highlight Powder – Mariposa, Original Glow
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- KIKO Cosmetics Crystal Sheer Glossy Lipstick – Desert Rose (403)