I was tagged by Cecilie to do this 11 questions tag, so let’s do it!
- Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their “tagger” and post it on their blog.
- Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their page and tell them they’ve been tagged!
- Do not tag back to the person who has already tagged you.
1. When did you get truly passionate about makeup?
Between 7th and 8th grade my interest surfaced. I wore loads of black eyeshadow, eyeliner with points on the inner corners and my mothers old red lipstick. Went well with my bright purple hair. Haha. I started my serious makeup
hoarding collecting about two years later.
2. What’s your favorite eyeshadow, (color or name)?
Out of pure beauty: Lily Lolo Pixie Sparkle. Out of everyday wearability: MAC Patina. Out of versatility: MAC Mystery.
3. What do you love the most about blogging?
Seeing huge effort come together and look effortless. It feels like laying the last piece of a puzzle! And the lovely reader response, of course.
4. Which beauty guru/-s or other people, inspire your work?
Makeup artist Pat McGrath is my number one. Not only because of her fantastic fantasy creations, it’s just that no one can do dewy/glowy skin like her. It’s otherworldly!
5. What are your three favorite makeup brands, that you would recommend to others?
Illamasqua and Urban Decay are my definite top two, but I’m unsure about the third one.. There are so many brands that I would like to mention but still not place higher than the rest. Maybe Wet n Wild? High quality cruelty free budget products, can’t say no.
6. Which country is the first one on your list, to visit?
Cuba or India, can’t really decide. Both countries seem so beautifully secretive in a way.
7. What’s your “go-to” beauty product?
Right now the Mineralize Concealer from MAC. Dab dab dab done!
8. What’s your favorite color to wear on the lips?
That’s a hard one, but I do love purples. Bright “primary” (I should probably say “secondary”, but I guess you know what I mean..) purples. They’re the perfect balance between freaky and normal! Apart from that I love dark fuchsias, they tend to look great against my colouring.
9. What other interests do you have, besides makeup?
I love watching movies. Love love love. My relation to horror films is probably quite unhealthy, my head is filled with them. (Drop your favourites in the comment section below, any sub-genre!)
10. From the makeup looks you’ve created, what’s your personal favorite?
I think it’s the My Little Pony look i did quite a while ago, the one that’s in my header. I just like how it came together. Colours, textures.. should probably recreate it in the future!
11. If you were a Disney princess, who would you be?
Haha oh my god, can’t even compare myself to the Disney princess concept.. I don’t like the predefined good girl-ness and the fact that all of them are semi-stupid (sorry to break it to you!). I feel more like Merlin from The Sword in the Stone or something. Any kind quirky confused thinker. Haha!
My 11 questions (translate them if you want!) for you are:
1. Why did you start your beauty blog?
2. If you were given the opportunity to recieve the makeup product of your dreams, what would it be?
3. What product in your stash is the most unnecessary?
4. Who is your style icon and why?
5. When you feel like pure sh*t, what skincare product is your must have to get back on track?
6. What product/colour would you never ever wear out?
7. What perfume/makeup/skincare/body care product makes you feel immortal?
8. What’s your biggest makeup sin(or guilty pleasure)?
9. Have you ever been judged (in a bad way) for being a beauty blogger?
10. Who is your biggest support in life?
11. Cat hair in all of your mascaras or a spit-crust on your three favourite eyeshadows?