• Jemma Kidd Ultimate Colour Corrector – Citrus
  • Jemma Kidd Ultimate Colour Corrector – Apricot
  • MAC Mineralize Concealer – NC15
  • Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation – Ivory
  • IDUN Minerals Foundation – Saga
  • Lily Lolo Foundation – Porcelain (the last two foundations mixed)
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder – Spicy (004)
  • MAC Beauty Powder – Play It Proper

• Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

• MakeUP Geek Eyeshadow – Burlesque
  • INGLOT Eyeshadow – 376
  • MAC Eyeshadow – Nylon
  • Illamasqua Medium Pencil – Vow
  • Lotus Organic Mascara

• Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color – Bare it All
  • Elf Cosmetics Glossy Gloss – Sweet Salmon
  1. Carros Beauty - en Skönhetsblogg writes

Jag har velat testa Geek skuggorna ett tag nu, den här var riktigt fin!

2. Isabell writes

vad dina ögon “poppar” mot den färgen! :D

3. Verunka writes

Beautiful :) It gives nice depth to your eyes!

4. Rini writes

stunning pic! Which camera do you use?

5. JuliKa Oliveira writes

Beautyfull, beautyfull, beautyfull! The color of your eyes are SOOO stunning! They look beautyfull in colorfull looks, but they pop even more with neutral shadows!
    Wish you had a tutorial on this!
    Big fan of yours, and your blog is in my ‘daily reed’ box in my blog. Its in portuguese, but you might wanna have a look to see the make ups! :D Congrats for your blog, I love it!

6. Marina writes

Så himla snyggt! Ögonmaken framhävde verkligen dina ögon

7. Lisanne blogt writes

So stunning, thias colour looks amazing woth the colour of your eyes!

8. Mia writes

härligt! =)

9. aaaa writes

Wooow, this eyeshadow really makes your eye colour look even more amazing! <3

10. Larissa writes

Awesome! Love it!

11. Mima writes

Guu så snyggt ögon makeup! Dina ögon ser mycket större ut här! :)

12. Olgie writes

This is so gorgeous. Look at how your eyes pop!

13. Maquiyonkis writes