Jelly sandwich

Jag pimpade just det nuderosa lacket jag målade igår. Jag gillar att bära skira jellylack över glitter, det ger glittret en betydligt mjukare effekt.

I did some layering on top of the pinky nude polish I applied yesterday. I like wearing sheer jelly polishes on top of glitters, that makes the glitter look a lot softer.

OPI My Very First Knockwurst - 2 coats
Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday – 1 coat
OPI – Barre My Soul - 2 coats

1. Constanze writes

Looks beautiful! ♥

2. Mia writes

Riktigt fint :)

3. Mateja writes

It looks so happy :)

4. Nena writes

I love this!

so pretty!

Gulligt, som strössel :)

7. Raquel writes

ohh its like confetti, like a very happy kids party! so beautiful

8. June writes

Äntligen!

9. sandra - mamma till niklas & nora writes

Grymt snyggt!!! Har letat efter något med det lilla extra “fun” i sig. Så super tack för tipset!!!

Ha en kanon dag!!!

10. Oz writes

Hello Viola:)
    when I see this deborah lippmann for the first time it instantly remind me
    “Hare tonic episode- Bugs Bunny”. I’ll put a short cut for you, sorry I couldn’t find it in a better quality.Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)