Eden

Idag blev det en mjuk metallicgrön sotning, jag önskar att intensiteten i ögonskuggorna kunde framgå i bilderna. Ögonlocken ser kromade ut! Älskar denna palett från MUA, ett helt klart välspenderat pund.

Jag provar även en ny foundation från Laura Mercier för tillfället, verkar lovande.

Today I’m wearing a soft metallic green smokey eye, I wish that the intensity of these eyeshadows would show up in the pictures. The eyelids look chromed! I love this palette from MUA, definitely a pound well spent.

I’m also testing a new foundation from Laura Mercier at the moment, it seems promising.

• Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation – Porcelain Ivory
  • MAC Mineralize Concealer – NC15
  • Meow Cosmetics “Purrrfect” Mineral Foundation – 1-Sleek Bengal
  • Benefit One Hot Minute Bronzer

• MAC Eyeshadow – Coquette
  • Illamasqua Brow and Lash Gel

• Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MUA Trio Eyeshadow – Eden
  • Inglot Eyeshadow – 376
  • Illamasqua Medium Pencil – Vow
  • Lotus Organic Mascara – Black

• Benecos Lipstick – Pink Honey
  • IsaDora Express Star Gloss – Gold Rush (61)
  1. Saskia writes

That looks reaally beautyful – I love the goldish- tone in the inner corner of your eyes :)

2. Raquel writes

you look lovely and much more soft (does that makes any sense..?) with your natural hair color! i like it very much, i’m glad you skiped the dye for a while :)

Jättesnyggt!

4. Phyrra writes

Very pretty soft look.

5. Chaosophia writes

Fantastiskt rogivande och vacker sminkning!

6. Eva Tornado writes

So lovely make-uuup…. ^^ I like it!

Kisses From Europe

The eye shadow application is flawless! What a fresh, pretty look :)

8. whispyr writes

im in love with you and your eyebrows

9. Fannie writes