I’m off!

Tomorrow morning I’m leaving home to go to Riga with Daisy Beauty and a bunch of beauty bloggers, back on Monday!

There will be blog posts up every day, I might be slow approving your comments but that’s just because I’m doing.. well.. other stuff. Haha.

Take care! xo

1. Sanna writes

Ha det toppen :-)

2. whispyr writes

have a nice time! :)

3. Omygloss writes

Ha en underbar resa!

4. Kristin writes

I was afraid this was a permanent farewell post. Have fun!

5. Constanze writes

Have fun! :)

6. Doloresa writes

Thats awesome! Have fun in Riga, my city hahahah :D

7. C. writes

I fell by chance on your blog, and I immediately loved it ! And since I read your articles, I found a passion for lipsticks, haha !
    So thank you very much for your photos which I use often inspirations for my makeup !

And I would like to ask you a question : What do you advise me to hide my acne pimples and my small scars ?

8. Agneta writes