Queen

Today I’ve  been wearing pinky red lips, some bronzed cheeks and a neutral eye that’s softly lined.

• MAC Mineralize Concealer – NC15
  • Meow Cosmetics “Purrrfect” Mineral Foundation – 1 Sleek Bengal
  • The Body Shop Dazzling Rocks – 1 Golden Copper
  • DuWop Blushbooster – Watermelon

• MAC Eyeshadow – Mystery
  • Illamasqua Brow And Lash Gel

• Make Up Store Microshadow – Myth
  • INGLOT Eyeshadow – 376
  • Idun Minerals Eyeliner – Sand
  • Oriflame Hyperstretch Mascara

• Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar – Queen

Perfume of the day:

• Frederic Malle – Portrait of a Lade (red rose, velvety incense and patchouli)
  1. Leather & Ice Cream writes

That lip color is amazing!,

xx

2. Constanze writes

Love such natural looks! :) Queen is pretty beautiful! <3
    xx

Åh, vad fint! En riktig “pussmun” :)

4. Martine writes

My God vilken fin läppfärg! Får nog banne med köpa det :)

5. Karin writes

Snygging! :D

Tack för alla frisyrtips förra veckan, det blev en assymetrisk., lång page i stil med Leigh Lezark! woho!

What a gorgeous look! Queen looks so stunning on you- reminds me a bit of MAC Impassioned lipstick, which is one of my favourites :)

7. meg writes

your hair reminds me of the Freddie Mercury’s btw. i mean, when he was young, kind of. probably the title “queen” made me think so…sorry if you felt bad.
    anyway, i love your make-up and your hair so much!!