Hello KillerColours @ Instagram!

What have I been up to lately? Here are a few posts.

1) Wore white fluff from Cubus.  2) Hung out with Malva who had the bat country face.

3) Wore no makeup.  4) Swatched Meow Cosmetics shadows.

5) Looked through the latest Make Up Store magazine. 6) Ate awesome food.

7) Checked out the new Gorilla perfumes at LUSH. 8) Wore sleek black from ASOS.

9) Went to perfume heaven with Julia. 10) Showed some cathroom storage from Paul & Joe.

Amazing photos! Both that meal and those Meow Cosmetics swatches look incredible :) The black dress from ASOS is great too!

2. Stillds writes

I hope you are aware of your inner and outer beatuy, because I think you are amazing. I hope everything is the way you want it to be.

3. whispyr writes

THAT DRESS <3 you look stunning!
    and also this Paul & Joe bag is so cute! where did you buy it? they dont ship to my country from official website sadly :(

4. Linda writes

Åh vad parfymer :) Gud så kul :)

5. Xantippa writes

Vad snygg du är i klänningen.
    Bat country :D

Cool, I love instagram :)

7. Sephora spring -13 press event in Denmark - Killer Colours | Rodeo Magazine writes

[...] får se det själv verkligen tyckte var kul. Jag testar även på ett nytt format (som ni sett i ett inlägg förr) med två bilder i bredd och korta bildtexter som jag håller på engelska nu när [...]

8. Daryl writes

Hi!! Brilliant layout. Ive seen that dress twice now (which you look stunning in btw) but I can’t find it :( could you please give me the name/ reference number for it please?? Much appreciated….