I’m in Stockholm about now so yesterday I picked this blog post together (which is today now that I’m writing, TIMECEPTION!!!) showing some stuff that I’ve been up to since the end of April! All of it is from my Instagram @KillerColours, so if you follow me already, here’s a recap!
1. Had amazing vegan birthday cakes from Two Little Birds. 2. Wore red for May first.
3. Drank beer with my favourite. 4. Worked.
5. Matched socks and shirt. 6. Gave up on my hair.
7. Had a zillion cups of coffee in the sun. 8. Because it’s starting to look like summer!
9. Received alien contact. 10. Fed people carrot soup.
11. And if it wasn’t coffee or beer it was earl grey. 12. Wore yellow and tropical leo!
13. THESE TWO. 14. Got bling, who’s face should I glue them to?
15. Ate red. 16. Peggy made sure everything tasted well.
17. Cherry Culture! 18. Selma showed grace.
19. Once again, grace.. 20. Anamma fillets with warm salsa and ruccola.
21. Kissed Peggy in the sun. 22. Voted with my heart.
23. Wore the dots again and again. 24. Loved our beautiful Gothenburg in it’s rainbow outfit.
25. Worked on my kit lipsticks. 26. Roger packed my hair with even mooore copper, I <3 Cybtekk!
27. Adorned my pretty babies. 28. And got pure evidence of who is the evil one.
29. Gothic stewardess. 30. Wore bright pink nails, matched just about nothing in my wardrobe.
31. I want your skulls, I need your skulls. 32. Garlic crostinis with red fruit, Violife cheese and olive oil.
33. Pea salad. 34. Indian with le luvv.