Yesterday I threw on a blackened lip for the first time in months. NARS Bette is a dark yet saturated garnet red shade without any purple undertones, paired with a black liner it turns into the perfect deep cherry lip. I don’t have anything else remotely similar in my collection, this shade is so odd! Blog post about it here.
And as always with a crisp dark lip I felt the need to pair it with something messy on the eyes to balance it off. Spidery lashes, dark messy lower lash lines and a creamy white eyelid+waterline is what I went for. Dark but not smokey.
- Palina Magic Face Primer
- IsaDora Cover Up Foundation & Concealer – Light Cover
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- TheBalm Instain Blush – Pinstripe
- Peggy Sage Shimmering Illuminating Powder – Mirabelle
- Sigma Beauty Brow Pencil – Elevate
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Medium
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Lazarus, Lucius, Shax
- INGLOT Kohl Pencil – 06
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- KICKS Lasting Liner – Black
- NARS Audacious Lipstick – Bette