I’ve been thinking about doing a glitter lip with Kiss from Lit Cosmetics for the longest time and the other day I finally got around to doing it! ROCKY HORROR HEAVEN!
I just pushed the loose glitter on top of a shiny dark red lipstick, but you could also mix your glitter with a clear gloss or put it on top of one. As long as you have something wet/sticky for the glitter to adhere to it will work. Just don’t count on it to last, you will end up with specks of glitter everywhere and most of all in your mouth. You’re welcome. Haha!
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation – Classic Beige (1)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation – 1,5 (last two foundations mixed, holy combo!)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- Sleek MakeUP Precious Metals Highlighting Palette – Renaissance Gold, Platium
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Medium
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Lazarus, Samael, Saleos
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner – Ultra Black
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil – Bloodroses
- KICKS Lipstick – Black Caviar
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter – Kiss #3