It’s time for a giveaway! The kind sponsor this time is MaddStyle Cosmetics. We’re giving away two price packs with eyeshadows that I really like (so the ones in the pictures are my private ones, you’ll get new ones of course). I’m really excited and I hope you are too!
How to enter?
1. Create a makeup look that’s neutral (a soft everyday look) or bright (a colourful party/costume/creative look) in your personal style. You can also enter both the neutral and the bright contest if you want, one look for each category.
2. Hold a handwritten note in the picture saying “Killer Colours” so I can see that the makeup look is created for this contest.
3. Post a link to your look in the comment section below or e-mail it to killercolours (at) gmail.com.
Make sure to include your e-mail so that I can contact you if you win.
If you don’t follow these steps your look isn’t valid, sorry.
The neutral prize
Four beautiful neutral eyeshadows. The winner will be picked by me, judging by how interesting, beautiful, unusual, creative etc. you can be with an everyday look. Sometimes the simplest look is the most fantastic one.
- Honey Rose: A matte rosy nude colour that’s lovely in the crease or as a blending colour.
- Dirty Chai: A shimmery light brown that’s beautiful as a wash of colour all over the lid or as a highlighter.
- Unicorns & Glitter: A soft peach shade with golden shimmer, a fantastic colour that can be used on all skin tones.
- Seedless: A pale pink that glimmers with green. An interesting lid/highlight shade that still looks sophisticated.
Unicorns & Glitter on the eyes. Link to blog post
The bright prize
Four beautiful bright eyeshadows. The winner will be picked by me, judging by how creative, original, alluring, interesting etc. you can turn brigh and/or dark colours, just because they can be hard to work with and still keep the face looking balanced. Sometimes going over the top is what makes the look, and sometimes it’s not going too far.
- Space Oddity: A dark shimmery blue that’s fantastic for wintery smokey eyes. Amazing on brown eyes.
- Glitter & Doom: Dusty bluish purple with teal and purple shimmer. Also a wonderful smokey colour. Amazing on green eyes.
- Snot Face: The snottiest shimmery green I’ve ever found. Would be awesome as a contrast colour in a smokey eye.
- Fire & Ice: A creamy pale yellow with red shimmer, hard to capture in pictures but amazing in person. Great for an intense highlight.
Space Oddity on the eyes. Link to blog post
Open until 30/11 (a Friday) 9 PM/21.00 Swedish time. You have 27 days to compete.
This contest is open internationally.
Good luck sweethearts, get your makeup out and start creating!
The entries will be hidden, but I’ll leave questions open for you to read in the comment section.
Any possible taxes will be paid by the winner.