I’ve worn stupid amounts of dark brown eye pencil lately, I apply it in this thick smudgy cat eye shape and smudge it with my fingers, dab some highlighter on the inner corner and pack LOADS of mascara on. Mascara smudges, asymmetrical lines, uneven blends? Don’t care. Totally obnoxious and I love it!
To get that dirty golden sheen I first line the top lid with an intense sparkly gold eye pencil (Make Up Store Czar), then I go over it with a dark shimmery brown (Make Up Store Seduced By The Dark) on top. It makes the result a lot deeper and softer than if I would do it the other way with the gold on top of the brown. This method works great with purples, greens, any glistening shade with something darker and more neutral on top.
- Lumene Longwear Blur Foundation – 0 Light Ivory
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer – 1 Fresh Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- TheBalm Betty Lou-Manizer
- TheBalm Instain Blush – Toile
- TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 10
- Illamasqua Brow & Lash Gel
- Make Up Store Eye Pencil – Czar
- Make Up Store Eye Pencil – Seduced by the Dark
- Idun Minerals Inliner – Sand
- Illamasqua Masquara – Raven
- Lily Lolo Nautral Lipstick – Parisian Pink