Todays look was 1960′s inspired! heavy smokey eyeliner wings, nude lips, soft brows, plain skin.
I’ve reviewed the lipgloss in this blog post, the Nic Cage Churning Butter One Crisp Thanksgiving Morn (HILARIOUS!), remember it? it’s probably the most perfect nude lipgloss ever. A plain beige that still doesn’t make me look dead. LUVV IT!
The eyeliner on the other hand.. I’ve used these eyeliners before and now I tried the black one, heck.. they still aren’t the shit.. The tip is too stiff and the formula is kind of dry-ish, not very easy to handle. When you try to touch up an area where it applied patchy it kind of gunks up and gets a little flaky, so strange. It IS waterproof though, so it wears quite well during the day I definitely prefer the IsaDora Flex Tip Eyeliner when it comes to these pens though.
- Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer – Vanilla
- BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener – 1
- IDUN Minerals Foundation – Saga
- Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Sleek MakeUP Flick It Eyeliner – Black
- Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette – Curaçao (the matte black shadow)
- Face Stockholm Matte Eyeshadow – Ash, Brunögd
- Idun Minerals Eyeliner – Sand
- IsaDora Precision Mascara – Black
- Shiro Cosmetics Lipgloss – Nic Cage Churning Butter One Crisp Thanksgiving Morn