Today I thought I should wear as many products as possible from the Kevyn Aucoin Bloody Gorgeous set but I chickened out once I had applied the eyeshadow and the mascara, I liked it too much with a neutral lip so the dark lip products will have to wait. But isn’t this eyeshadow amazing? Even over no primer it applies really smooth and pigmented. The mascara also surprised me, it looks great with two thick coats.
So instead of the Bloody Gorgeous products I used a lot of stuff that I got from Sephora the other day. I’m liking most of it this far, the only thing I’m on the fence about is the foundation. I’m not sure if I like how it feels on the skin, plus it enhances dry spots a bit too well.. Hmm! We’ll see for sure when I’ve used it more.
- Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation – Ivory Light (10)
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer – 1 Fresh Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder Evanescence – Aura
- Manasi Makeup Lyster Cream Bronzer
- Marc Jacobs Shameless Bold Blush – Outspoken
- Benefit Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
- Kevyn Aucoin The Eyeshadow Single – 109
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss – 203P