How did you get your eyebrows that arched?
- I have my genes to “blame”, I have quite big and dark natural eyebrows so I have much to sculpt with, you know?
Do you have any tips for growing eyebrows out?
- On some people eyebrows don’t grow back properly after being plucked, so think about that when you go at them at early age (or whenever you’re unsure about what you’re doing!). If you’re lucky and hairs are coming back you could either go cold turkey with the tweezers and just let them grow fuzzy and sparse for a while, or if you’re okay with it taking a longer time but want to keep it more “clean” just pluck so that there’s maybe three hairs width growing back at the same time, and expand the area as it’s starting to look better.
If you had to go to prom now, how would you dress and what make up would you wear?
- I would probably wear a black knee length pencil dress, dressy flats, bright orange red lips, defined brows and my hair down with my natural wave! That would feel very me. Not very traditional, but screw traditional.
How do you feel about wearing lipstick and eye makeup without any base at all? Too grunge-y?
I probably wouldn’t wear it myself because it would feel like wearing nice pantyhose without a dress/skirt (lol) but it can look fantastic! Julia is my perfect example for that.
How do you get rid of blackheads?
- I use enzyme peelings/masks and clay masks regularly (depending on which one I feel suits my skin best that day) and that’s my biggest help!
How do you take care of your nails, do you buff them?
- I file them as soon as they start feeling a tiny bit ragged so that they don’t start tearing, and I apply cuticle oils as often as I remember. I push cuticles up every day and remove the cuticle fuzz with CND Cuticle Eraser about once a week. I never buff the nail surface more than once. Buffing it makes the nail thinner, not a good thing, but the first and only buffing smoothens any ridges of the surface out, those don’t “grow back”!
Rosy red matte lipstick with a moisturising and light formula suitable for pale skin?
- IsaDora Deco Rose is fantastic!
Do you know some brow product – pencil or powder, which suits reddish-brown hair?
- Eyeshadows and lip pencils are classics for red hair, but I know that both Illamasqua and Anastasia does red brow products. Update: ‘Regn’ let me know in the comment section that NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Auburn/Red also is good!
What’s your least favourite thing to do when it comes to beauty/make up?
- Brows I think.. Not because they’re boring but because they take some time. I like being able to do my makeup in just a few minutes sometimes, and I can’t really do my brows any faster than what I do anyways. They just have to be perfect if they aren’t entirely undone! Anything else would feel strange.
Why don’t you make more YouTube videos?
- I really want to, I promise! But I’ve lived in four different apartments this year and never really settled and unpacked until now, so I’ve never felt that my setup is good. And now that I feel “at it” we barely have daylight here in Sweden, but I HOPE that I’m getting back to it soon!!
How are Peggy and Selma getting together?
- Incredibly well! They love each other.
Are you a cat or dog person?
- See above. ;)
Where to take your ideas for vegan cooking from?
- I like looking at other peoples food (vegan or not) and then making dishes up myself based on what I see. But if I’m following actual recipes I’ve always liked the Swedish sites Vegoteket and Veganmage.
Is it expensive to eat the way you do?
- As with any way of eating, veganim can be super cheap, super expensive or anything inbetween. I like using soy protein in different forms which is really cheap, probably the same cost as those shitty meat products that are made of 70% unknown mass. At the same time my non-dairy creams, yoghurts, milks, cheeses and such are more expensive than animal based alterntives, so I think that it flattens out.
What do you like to cook?
- A dish that includes tomatoes, garlic, (veg) cream, pasta and something pickled is probably as close to heaven as it gets.
Have you tried any Agent Provocateur perfumes and what do you think of them? Favourites?
- The only one that I fell for was the original Agent Provocateur EdP, that one is divine! So dirty sexy.
Favourite perfume for winter?
I have to say Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady. Once again. It’s the perfect scent!
Have you found that your taste in perfume is changing as you get older?
- Not very much, actually! The only thing that has happened is that I’ve grown tired of some scents, but my favourites from when I was a kid (Britney Spears Fantasy, Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe/Cat Deluxe At Night), well, I still actually like them! Quirky gourmands and dirty roses have kind of been with me all this time.
Who are your favourite actors?
- I watch anything with Woody Harrelson, Uma Thurman, Adrien Brody, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams and Edward Norton. And my papa Tom Waits of course.
Who do you find inspirational?
- Standard answer, my parents. I often hear their sayings (serious as well as pretty damn childish) in my head when I’m in whatever situations, and it has helped me lots!
What is your most used NARS product?
-I’ve been all over Boys Don’t Cry blush this summer/fall, love it.
Have you tried No Poo for your hair, do you like it?
- I’ve tried it and it worked like shitttttt on my hair, sadly. I wanted it to work but all the oils and no SLS shampoos made my oily hair SUPER greasy even after a long wait. So no, my hair actually prefers a squeaky cleaning then a good conditioner afterwards!
What do you ask for when you go to the hairstylist?
- My hair is cut straight but with A-line layers, so it doesn’t have any layers at all in the front. Plus side bangs because I’m growing my bangs out.
If you could live somewhere else other than Sweden where would it be?
- I don’t know, I really don’t want to move! If I would I guess I would move AWAY somewhere, not to some other big city. I’ve always said that when I get tired of everything I’m going to move to Cuba to eat fruit and dance without having to think of commercialism. So yeah, why not?
How many tattoos do you have, and which one is your favourite?
- I don’t know how to count them as some of them are many little ones, but 5 I guess? My favourite is my chest, by far. It’s my favourite jewellery!