I get so pissed. Especially during times when life is confusing and hard, I just can’t handle the conforming beauty standards that I work within. It’s a bonus weight that provokes me so damn bad. Sometimes it feels like a surreal joke how humanity constructed this giant machine that spits rules on what is right and what isn’t, which we then follow more or less unknowingly and put each other down for something that doesn’t matter at all in the end.
You shouldn’t look angry, look silly, weigh more than x, be like anyone else, be different, have an asymmetric face, have an uninteresting face, have blemished skin, follow trends, have hair on your face or body, wear a certain colour against your skin, wear an amount or type of makeup based on your gender identity.. Please let’s just fuck it all.
On that note I’m giving you something else today. Messy, cakey, asymmetrical and insanely pleasing. It’s my way of telling you how much I truly appreciate seeing you guys pasted all over the internet doing weird and nonconforming shit, it gives me butterflies every time. You are my fuel! Stay angry, darlings.
- Palina Magic CC Cream – New York
- Face Atelier Ultra Foundation – 0-
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – Chantilly
- Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Foundation – 1-Sleek Siamese
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Peach Smoothie, Wisteria, Peacock
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 9
- Phee’s Makeup Tips – Pressed Glow
- Sleek MakeUP Molten Metal – Steel And Ash
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper
Eyeliner + lashes:
- INGLOT Kohl Pencil – 06
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 1