Today I just let my hands loose and they created this. Almost every product is applied and blended with only fingers, I tried to skip makeup brushes as much as possible as I often find that they make me overthink things. I sense some kind of evil fairy vibe? Halloween is in the air.
The product list is a bit strange as I sandwiched all kinds of products all over the face so I’m sorry if it isn’t too helpful. Haha. Just use whatever you have at home and get creative!
- IsaDora Cover Up Foundation & Concealer – Light Cover
- Sigma Beauty Brow Pencil – Dressed Up (as freckles)
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 11
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Meow Cosmetics Eyeshadow – Ancient
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 9
- Urban Decay Moondust Palette – Element, Specter
- Neve Cosmetics Eyeshadow – Jellyfish
- Youngblood Lunar Dust – Twilight
- KICKS Lip Glaze – Nude Beach
- Make Up Store Eye Pencil – Seduced by the Dark
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara