First of all, thank you for the support on my last post! I’m really happy that we seem to be on somewhat of the same page. The world of makeup has room for everyone.
So, todays makeup! I have had a bunch of products from vegan company Defa Cosmetics lying around quite a while, they come in fantastic modern colour schemes and stuff but something (most of all the weirdly perfumed powder products, holy shit please don’t) puts me off. Rattly packaging for example. Well, these eyeshadows are beautiful though! Just get rid of the perfume and I’d reach for the more often.
I’m wearing matte blurple Domino on the outer corners of top and bottom lid, cyclamen pink Berlin Calling with a blue sparkle on the inner halves and as a blending colour along the edges. The inner corner and middle of the lid got a dab of translucent pink MAD Minerals Whisper Opal for some extra depth.
- Lumene Longwear Blur Foundation – 0 Light Ivory
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer – Light 16
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- Youngblood Lunar Dust – Twilight
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Samael, Saleos
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Defa Cosmetics Eye Shadow – Berlin Calling, Domino
- MAD Minerals Mineral Color – Whisper Opal
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss – Plumsup