I’m SO feeling the fall colours right now. Or to be honest, I do that about 9 months of the year.. Ehrm, but right now it’s extra hard not to go vampy all over. That’s exactly what I did today with a gorgeous bundle of products from Makiash!
The Eyeshadow Trio in Dark Mystery is so special, it doesn’t look like anything I own. A dark and sultry trio with a dark maroon, a dark taupey grey and a sparkly forest green. They look SO gorgeous together, and they aren’t bright at all which makes it very easy to work with them.
Nail Polish in 301 is a super glossy wine red that won’t be mistaken for black, the perfect vampy nail colour! Sadly it stained my nails a little even though I wore a base coat, so apply two coats to be sure.
And the Lipcolor Pen in Cold Plum is SO PRETTY! A raspberry/plum toned deeper red, not at all blackened either. It has a slight translucency to it which makes it very easy to wear, and the glossiness feels super hydrating. If you’re sensitive to scented products you should know that when you remove the cap a wave of sweet bubblegum and fruit hits your nose. You won’t smell it once it’s on your lips though. Can you imagine this shade with a smokey gold eye? I can. Drool.
- Vita Liberata Capture the Light Opaque – Buttermilk
- By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Foundation – 2 Cream Ivory
- Lumene Beauty Base Dark Under Eye Concealer
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Imperceptible Powder Evanescence – Aura
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Cailyn Cosmetics Eyebrow Duo – Brunette
- Lumene Blueberry Eyebrow Shaping Wax – Blond (3)
- Makiash Eyeshadow Trio – Dark Mystery
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Makiash Lipcolor Pen – Cold Plum