I posted a picture on Instagram (@killercolours) showing you my little weirdo eyeshadow palette, the one where I put colours that don’t look good any other palette. Some of you pointed out that these six shades actually look really nice together, I hadn’t even thought about actually matching them.
Today I went ham on the weirdo palette and tried to make a wearable look out of all these six shades (picture of it at the end of the post!). I ended up using every single one except for Citron. So close! Haha.
In all the look is lime green Pixie Dust on the eyelids, turquoise Sea Mist along the lashlines + in the deepest part of the crease, hot pink Catleya feathered at the edges, pale golden Yellow Brick Road as a inner corner highlight and at last pale iridescent green Zoe patted on the center of the lime green areas for extra dimension.
- Lumene Matt Control Oil-Free Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher – Katie
- Cailyn Cosmetics Eyebrow Duo – Brunette
- Lumene Blueberry Eyebrow Shaping Wax – Blond (3)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow – Sea Mist, Pixie Dust, Yellow Brick Road
- NABLA Cosmetics Eyeshadow – Catleya, Zoe
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- KIKO Cosmetics Smart Lipstick – Classic Rose (918)