Today, like many other days, I applied a coral pink lipstick thinking that TODAY will be the day I’ll wear it. As always I end up wiping it off and applying something else instead when I’m almost done with my makeup. I love the look of corals but I seriously never feel good wearing them myself. Haha. The lippie I ended up wearing today is Wine & Dine from NYX, a wine toned berry that’s a bit lighter than your average vampy lip. Great for lazy days when you want something low maintenance yet dramatic on your lips.
And let’s just discuss the glow on this face. Ok? When I was in London a few weeks ago I bought a couple of face mists from Pixi, Hydrating Milky Mist which is lightweight and soothing on the skin, more of a skincare product in my opinion, and the Glow Mist which has oil floating on top that you have to shake up before spraying. The Glow Mist is soooo good on top of makeup! It gives the skin a beautiful glow that will last throughout the day (oily skin, be warned!), perfect now that the weather is getting colder and dry skin easily looks powdered and flat.
- Lumene Nude Perfection Glow Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- Lumene Matt Control Oil-Free Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- ColourPop Super Shock Cheek – Birthday Suit
- Make Up Store Bronzing Powder – Shimmer
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 8
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- IsaDora Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof – Dark Brown
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 5, 8, 9
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara
- NYX High Voltage Lipstick – Wine & Dine