Hola amigos! I have been offline for a few days (except for Instagram @killercolours of course) as I borrowed Fröken Rosa over the weekend. Browsing the museum of natural history, haunted houses, talking shit, drinking violet drinks, all you could ever ask for. I had this makeup look photographed when she arrived on Wednesday and then just let it gooooo LET IT GOOOO until life went back to normal. We miss you already Des!
This makeup look was just a “let’s try EVERYTHING!” with a bunch of new Urban Decay products, actually matching them was secondary. Well, products that are to me. Cult faves for most beauty nerds. I’m late on this one, OK??
Naked Skin Foundation is really dry on my skin and needs some extra moisture prep to feel nice, but it looks amazing. The shade 1.0 is probably my best shade match ever, it is warm without leaning peachy or yellow. Once my slight summer colour is gone this will be the perfect match for my natural skin tone. Shoutout to all my fair-neutralish-warmish-greenish friends!
Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral has beautiful thin skin-like formula but is a tad too cool toned for me, I will probably try Light Warm aswell. I wish there was a Fair Warm though?
Moondust Eyeshadow in Solstice is also an oldie, but I never understood how different it is from other similar shades until I saw it in person. It’s like a warm pinky copper base (not the usual orange-y brown!) with a bright teal shimmer that shifts to pastel pink. I pushed it all over the lids with a finger, it is so pretty!
Afterglow Highlighter in Fireball is easily my favourite out of the bunch. Probably made for a darker skin tone, but it has a bright apricot base and blue/magenta shimmer, it looks so insane!! It’s the only thing I’m wearing on my cheeks here, it totally doubles as a blush. So weird and pretty.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation – 1.0
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - Fair Neutral
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power – Diffused Light
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter – Fireball
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 8, 12
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (a mix of shades for the crease, don’t remember which)
- Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow – Solstice
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- ???? (another example why you shouldn’t leave makeup post unwritten for a week. A mix of different balms and lipsticks, that’s all I remember!)
Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Fireball, Moondust Eyeshadow in Solstice
See how the intense apricot base and blue shimmer of Fireball take each other out and turn into this spooky pink? Love it!! And Solstice is just pure magic with its intense cyan sparkle.