Yesterday my hair got a redo, the roots got their dark brown back and the coppery ends turned a lot redder than before. It feels a bit sci fi, loving it! Thanks to Roger at Cybtekk as usual. :) When doing my makeup this morning I realized that Garnet eyeshadow from the LORAC PRO Palette matches my hair so I went for it! The crease is deepened with Deep Purple and I have Gold dabbed on the center of the lid.
Don’t even mention the bad pictures, they’re taken both after dark and a day at work. Swedish problems in a nutshell – missing daylight entirely because you’re working indoors. Haha.
- Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation – 000 Beige
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
- Manasi Makeup Lyster Cream Bronzer
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanos
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin Blush – Delicata
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Medium Ash
- Illamasqua Brow & Lash Gel
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- LORAC PRO Palette – Garnet, Deep Purple, Gold, Nude
- Illamasqua Medium Pencil – Hex
- Illamasqua Masquara – Raven