All my eye looks lately have been with the Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette and IsaDora Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof in Dark Brown, they make the perfect couple for easy smokey eyes! It doesn’t take much time and as you’re building the darkness in steps it isn’t hard to blend at all. Also I prefer these eye looks when they aren’t blended to perfection.
I create this look in six easy steps:
- Wash a warm light brown shadow all over the lid, crease and lower lashline to create a soft base.
- Apply eye pencil in a wedge shape on the top lid (and waterline if you want to).
- Apply dark brown shadow all over the lid to darken things up.
- Pack a black shadow (heavily!) on top of the eye pencil to smoke it out.
- Apply the dark brown and/or black eyeshadow on the lower lashline (I tend to dab my brush into both).
- Mascara dat shit up! Don’t be afraid of clumps, they just look badass.
- Lumene Nude Perfection Glow Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- Lumene Matt Control Oil-Free Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush – I Will Always Love You
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 7, 8
- IsaDora Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof – Dark Brown
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 –1, 5, 9
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara
- Pürminerals Lip Gloss – Exposed