Those of you who follow me on Instagram have seen the exciting stuff that’s coming up, I’ve got a bunch of Charlotte Tilbury products swatched and ready, soon to be posted! Oohhh the makeup shivers. Let’s start it all with a makeup look including two of the products, ok? The rest comes soon!
So here I’m wearing K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect, a pinky nude. GORGEOUS colour but formula wise quite standard. Not bad at all but not amazing. For £23 I want luxe!
Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita on the other hand.. An eyeshadow quad in champagne (prime), copper (enhance), gold (pop) and brown (smoke). JEBUS this is gorgeous! I wish the sparkle of the gold would pop in pictures as it does in reality.. I used the shadows “as intended” placement wise, but of course you can do anything you want with it.
- Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray
- Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Fluid Foundation – Beige 000
- BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener – 1
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanos
- Viva la Diva Matte Bronzing Powder
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher – Naked Rose
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit
- Illamasqua Brow & Lash Gel
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette – The Dolce Vita
- Illamasqua Medium Pencil – Hex
- Illamasqua Masquara – Raven
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – Bitch Perfect