Area 51 from the the Alien Abduction collection by Meow Cosmetics is fantastic. Just as fantastic as my friend Sofia who gave it to me after I had spotted it in her (massive, nearly erotic) makeup stash and ooh-ed and aah-ed. <3 Thank you sweetheart, I will give it a good home!
It is the perfect sparkly blackened forest green with a drop of teal, which you by now probably understand is my favourite shade for colourful smokey eyes. It’s all I’m wearing on my lids in this look, I just applied a shimmery teal pencil on my waterline and highlighted the inner corner with Mary-Lou then packed on some mascara. So simple!
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation – Classic Beige (1)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush – I Will Always Love You
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Medium
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Meow Cosmetics Eyeshadow – Area 51
- NYX Slide On Eye Liner – Tropical Green
- The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick – Dream Big
- Babor Ultra Shine Lipgloss – Absolute Nude (20)