Over the last few days I’ve done this top heavy smokey winged eye a bunch of times, it’s a really simple yet impactful eye that takes close to no time. Would you like to see a video tutorial maybe? I’m thinking about doing one!
I’ve also had a thing for Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso lately, holy shit this colour is GOOD. Pinks always make me look ruddy and tired (just look at how that “dusty rose” lipstick turns mauve on me, hello purple town!!) so these glowy apricots are the shit for blowing life back into fair skin that doesn’t respond well on pink. Try it out if you haven’t already!
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation – Classic Beige (1)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- IsaDora Face Sculptor - Natural Bronze
- Milani Baked Blush – Luminoso
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Medium
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Lazarus, Salas, Saleos
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow – Bulletproof
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner – Ultra Black
- Elisabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil – Pearl
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- IsaDora Lip Desire Sculpting Lipstick – Dusty Rose