Last weekend Jerry and I went to Copenhagen for a few days, here’s everything I packed makeup and skincare wise! All products are listed below.
- Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash. A creamy cleanser that doesn’t irritate or dry my skin out.
- Pixi Glow Tonic. Glycolic acid (AHA) toner that exfoliates the skin and makes it look and feel fresher.
- Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil. A face oil with black cumin and brightening citruses, can’t live without.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer “Fair Neutral”. A thin and soft concealer with great coverage, works perfectly fine dabbed all over so I skipped bringing a foundation.
- Milani Baked Blush “Luminoso”. Glowy peach blush, basically blush and highlighter in one.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad “Smoke”. A slim eyeshadow quad that I can do both brows and some simple eye looks with.
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel. Favourite brow gel for keeping them in place all day.
- IsaDora Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof “Black”. In case I would care to do a smokey eye. I didn’t.
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara. Current favourite.
- H&M Lip Saviour Balm “Sepia Tint”. A really soft and hydrating rosy lip balm.
- Beauty Blender Pro. A makeup sponge, just picked the closest one I had on hand. I prefer the pink as it’s a bit softer in texture.
- Ecotools The Lovely Looks Five Piece Brush Set. Minus the mini flat foundation brush. A tiny but still totally useable set.
- Zoeva Vegan 235 Contour Shader. A stiff angled brush that is great for smudging lashlines, a must have recently.
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. Great for both applying and blending.