Inglot Scandinavia were so sweet and sent me a little package of luvvv containing products that all were 100% my taste, I’m so excited to dig through them! Thank you so much! <3 Just look at this gold pigment for example, my brain just exploded. It doesn’t even look a tenth as amazing photographed as it does in real life, it’s like a gritty gold leaf with a drop of bronze. When rubbed into the eyelid, especially over a sticky base, it turns into a solid foil. So crazy!
The other day I wore it on top of a brown eyeshadow, just smacked it on with a finger and brushed the fallout off my cheeks (because can’t deny it, there’s quite a bit with this much shimmer). Who can resist this glam rock goodness?
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation – Classic Beige (1)
- Lumene Beauty Base Dark Under Eye Concealer
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight (only the sculpt shade)
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 8, 12
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eye Palette 01 – 3, 8
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow – 24
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight (only the highlight)
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- Sigma Beauty Brow Pencil – Dressed Up