Here’s the makeup look I featured in my Urban Decay Moondust Palette review last week! It’s a base of black eye pencil with a taupe eyeshadow in the crease, then Magnetic from the Moondust Palette all over the lids, a tiny bit of Galaxy on the outer corners and Specter on the inner.
I hope you can catch a glimpse of how insane the sparkle is, the blurry pictures are the best ones in that matter.
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation – Classic Beige (1)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- NARS Lipstick – Russian Doll (as a cream blush)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Youngblood Lunar Dust – Twilight
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Light
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad – Smoke (the taupe for blending)
- Urban Decay Moondust Palette – Magnetic, Galaxy, Specter
- IsaDora Perfect Contour Kajal Waterproof – Black
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- NARS Lipstick – Russian Doll