There have been so many weird and dramatic looks with lots of colour and grungy smudginess here lately that i’ve felt is time for something ehh, classic and pretty! I rarely do those full on sculpted eyeshadow looks, but I always love wearing them.
I also wanted to do a look with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (my in-depth video review of it here!) showing that it is totally possible to create something with it without going rusty. The palette has a very rusty vibe at first glance, but there are some neutral/cool tones in there that work beautifully together.
In all the look consists of Primavera on the lids, Warm Taupe in the crease, Cyprus Umber in the deepest crease + along the lashline and Love Letter under the eye.
Aaand the lip colour is that magical combo I wrote a blog post about recently, you can find it here.
- Palina Magic Face Primer
- IsaDora Cover Up Foundation & Concealer – Light Cover
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- NABLA Cosmetics Blossom Blush – Kendra
- Peggy Sage Shimmering Illuminating Powder – Mirabelle
- Sigma Beauty Brow Pencil – Elevate
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Medium
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – Warm Taupe, Cyprus Umber, Primavera, Love Letter
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- H&M Lip Colour-To-Go – Bonne Vivante
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Birkin Brown