I’m still head over heels in love with the Anastasia World Traveler palette, I crave it every time I do my makeup! Today I’m wearing the greenish gold shade called Metallic over the lid with Morocco and Fudge on the outer corners+lower lashlines. The contrast between that golden green and a warm brick tone is beautiful and quite unexpected.
And oh my god! I received the new liquid foundation from Idun Minerals recently and tried it on the skin for the first time today, this formula is fantastic! Applies evenly on dry areas, gives a soft luminosity but doesn’t feel sticky on the skin at all. I have worn it for 7 hours now as I’m writing this post and it looks just like when I applied it. No greasiness or sliding around, no gathering in fine lines.
- Idun Minerals Norrsken Pure Mineral Illuminating Foundation – Jorunn, Disa
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Fair
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
- Cailyn Cosmetics Eyebrow Duo – Brunette
- Lumene Blueberry Eyebrow Shaping Wax – Blond (3)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette – Metallic, Morocco, Fudge, Chic
- KIKO Cosmetics Colour Definition Eyeliner And Kajal – Darling Butter (01)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss – 100P