1) Yesterday Peggy and I went to our first event together.
2) It was the L’Occitane store opening at Frölunda Torg here in Gothenburg! Browsing through fancy skincare and meeting all the lovely local beauty bloggers was great as always.
3)The store concept is wonderful, it’s so fresh to openly see the products in proud, country-styled rows. Very french!
4) Julia is taking a look at the mens line which actually is rather impressive.
5)Here’s the shea line which smells amazing, creamy and soft. I fell badly in love with the Ultra Rich Face Scrub. 220 SEK.
6) I love the L’Occitane packaging, the bottles and jars look thought through without being overdone. Trustworthy!
7) The bestselling Almond Shower Oil, really nice way to cleanse dry skin. 190 SEK/250 ml.
8) I have a thing for hard soaps, it feels so luxuous.. I want the purple lavender one! 40 SEK.
9) And the Verbena line, the Citrus Verbena Fragrance is amazing, promise me you’ll hunt it down if you like lemon, ok? 495 SEK.
10) The Peony line comes in super cute bottles.
11) My favourite foot cream ever! Shea Butter Foot Cream + a pair of socks + a good nights sleep = baby feet. 225 SEK.
12) And probably my favourite packaging, the Almond Milk Concentrate! How pretty is that? 395 SEK.
13 + 14) After the event we went home to capture the last rays of sun for the day. And some deep sleep for the little one.