Played around with the Urban Decay Electric Palette the other day, here’s the result. I’m wearing all shades except for light blue Gonzo, silly enough! Read my blog post about the palette here.
I’ve also started experimenting with the Naked Skin Foundation again, I got it a few months ago and didn’t really get that excited over the finish, but recently I’ve started feeling like wearing more mattes (well it has the velvety look of a matte but it doesn’t look flat or dry, it’s probably wrong calling it matte though) and as I still want something that looks like skin, this one is a great choice. Does need solid moisture prep if you have combo/dry skin though.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation – 1.0
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - Fair Neutral
- By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder
- NARS Blush – Orgasm
- Phee’s Makeup Tips Pressed Glow Highlight Powder – Original Glow
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Medium
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Urban Decay Electric Palette
- INGLOT Kohl Pencil – 06
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- KICKS Lip Glaze – Nude Beach