The weather was noooot fun today, hot and super moist, everything was sticky. Instead of packing a bunch of even stickier makeup on I did very little. Some slight colour correcting by applying my regular foundation almost as a face cream, just rubbed a thin layer on with my hands. To feel a little extra safari I applied my two favourite glowy face products – Manasi Makeup Lyster Cream Bronzer to create some luminous shape and LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint as a highlighter on all high points. See the colour of the highlighter? It has a really unique “orange creamsicle” kind of colour and I’ve even managed to point it out on other people when they’re wearing it just because of the unique shade. Two products that work great together!
- IsaDora Wake Up Make Up Foundation – Fair
- Manasi Makeup Lyster Cream Bronzer
- LUSH Feeling Younger Skin Tint (as a highlighter)
- Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- Purminerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara