As you might have read on Instagram I’m testing my way through the Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette at the moment. I have never had such conflicting feelings about a palette! Will give you the deets soon. Today let’s look at a smokey eye done with the palette!
I’m wearing a black pencil smudged along the lashlines as a base, then I went in with dark brown Saleos all over the lids with the black colour Shax on top closest to the lashes. I then blended the crease and lower lashline out with warm brown Samael and used white Liberatus was used as a inner corner highlighter.
- KICKS Skin Glow Primer
- Lumene Nude Perfection Glow Foundation – Light Ivory (0)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer – Light 16
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush – Dim Infusion
- Make Up Store Wonder Powder – Sahara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Medium Ash (for the freckles)
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Saleos, Sytry
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- KICKS Lasting Liner – Black
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette – Saleos, Shax, Samael, Liberatus
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara