The same day that my camera died I wore a makeup look that, if I do say so myself, was BOMB! A tropical yellow/orange/red/pink cocktail with bright colour on both eyes, lips and cheeks. It was impossible to save a single picture, everything I got was a gritty Instagram shot. I just couldn’t accept the fact that I had no pictures to post, so I had to recreate it a few days later. Here it finally is! Totally not what you would expect to see in October, but who cares about seasons anyways.
I was so surprised by the way, I planned on wearing the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation here as it gives a beautiful satin finish with moderate coverage, but when I had smacked it on a third of my face I was like ooookay this can’t be Naked Skin. I had grabbed the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation instead, their new full coverage matte foundation that I only have in the wrong colour. Ha! Short review: This foundation is HORRIBLE on my skin. It enhances every little line and pore, plus the undertone of this shade (all ,5 shades are cool toned) makes me look grey. 1 out of 10, would not wear again. But in all fairness, every matte foundation I’ve ever tried applies badly on me (the only one I get to work quite well is Lumene Matt Control) so it’s not a surprise. If you have oily skin and like your full coverage I guess it would work better.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation – 1,5
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – Diaphanous
- NYX Ombre Blush – Code Breaker
- Youngblood Lunar Dust – Twilight
- Sigma Beauty Brow Powder Duo – Light
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow – Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love+
- IsaDora Perfect Lipliner – Fuchsia (probably not considered eye safe, just so you know)
- IsaDora Insane Volume Lash Styler Mascara
- NARS Audacious Lipstick – Michiyo